We are located in a peaceful neighbourhood on bus route & minutes from downtown Whitehorse
"Enjoy a touch of Scandinavia on the edge of the Yukon Wilderness"
- Open year-round.
- Private entrance.
- Dining room facing a fabulous mountain and forest view.
- A new Arctic spa on the deck.
- Cable TV in each room.
- Free wireless Internet
- Exclusive northern-theme library.
- Spacious rooms.
- Guest lounge with kitchenette, fridge and microwave.
- Quiet cozy & comfortable in a non-smoking home.
- Private parking.
- Private room with Jacuzzi, queen bed, TV/VCR and deck.
- Discount rates for consecutive nights stay.
- Families welcome.
- Northern lights viewing from the wrap around deck.
- Close to downtown attractions such as: Frantic Follies, MacBride Museum, shopping malls, Beringia Interpretive Centre, Yukon Transportation Museum, Yukon Arts Centre and the Whitehorse Fishway to name a few.
As multilingual outdoor enthusiasts we welcome you with our Nordic atmosphere and hospitality.
Check in time between 4:00pm - 6:00pm, unless otherwise arranged.
Within 10 days of booking reservations must be secured with a credit card number or by a cheque of half the expected billing amount. Cancellations may be made up until 1 week to secure full refund of the amount deposited.
"Comfort & class by the
beautiful Yukon River valley"
Rates (per night, in Canadian $)
Beds are Queen-size.
- Double - $95 per night
- Bedroom with private jacuzzi bath - $125 per night
- Two-bedroom suite - $190 per night
- 10% Discount after 3 or more consecutive nights stay
- Payment Methods: Visa, Cash & Traveller's Cheques
Click on the map below to enlarge.
The red dot indicates our location. As shown we are conveniently located in respect to the Alaska Highway.